valentine wood crafts
we can use it as a table decoration, wall, or to hit a naughty neighbor cat haha.. in fact this is very easy to make.
the following material we need is;
– wooden board
– drawing tool
– cutting saw
– wood glue
this is how to make it
1. First draw four heart shapes in different sizes, then cut them.
2. puree the surface of the heart shape using sandpaper.
3. arrange heart shape pieces, may be arranged flat right, left flat, bottom flat, or flat top. whatever you like, this is your artwork.
4. glue it with wood glue, let it stand for a few moments so that it is firmly bound.
5. after the glue is dry, apply the polish to get a shiny and natural result.