Pallet projects are becoming increasingly common in the DIY community. And rightly so! You can make beautiful furniture and other things for very little money, if not for nothing at all.
On Pinterest, there are a plethora of lovely pallet creations. They’re a fantastic way to use recycled wood to make a new piece of furniture that’s both inexpensive and sometimes free.
We have a farm right down the road from our house with many of them and gives them away for free! All I have to do now is decide what I want to do with all of the ideas I’ve seen. That patio collection is fantastic! Also, there’s the towel rack. Yeah, and don’t miss the patriotic flag! It’s adorable!
I strongly advise you to read this excellent article on recognizing “clean” pallets and potential hazards while using pallets.
Here are a few lovely ideas I came across that might help you get your creative juices flowing as well:
1. Smart School House Pallet Patio Package
2. AKA Design’s DIY Upcycled Pallet Barn Door
3. Canine bed
4. Porch Swing Made of Pallets
5.Dog Bowl Stand with Storage in a Pallet
7. Pallet flags with a patriotic theme
8. Garden Tool Holder Made of Wood Pallets
9. How to build a deck out of wood pallets
10. Couch made of pallets
11.Upcycled Pallet Coffee Table
12. Coat Rack Made of Pallets
13. Stools made of pallets
14. How to Build a Sandbox from a Wooden Pallet
15. Pallet Wine Rack (DIY)
17. Coffee Mug Holder (DIY)
19. DIY Pallet Towel Rack 18. DIY Pallet Media Console Table
20.Pallet Swing Chair
22.Pallet Wall (DIY)
source : https://www.tosimplyinspire.com/pallet-projects.html