The living room is where we entertain guests, such as friends and family. We must strive to make visitors feel at ease in our homes, and one way to do so is to decorate the living room to appear spacious and, of course, attractive.
In terms of decoration and, of course, space layout, Homeshabby.com can have a sophisticated way to make your living room feel spacious. Take a look at the living room pictures below for ideas about making space feel more spacious and inviting.
1. The first move is to position the living room in a location with a large view, one of which is parallel to the home garden.
2. Mirrors make the living room’s views feel more spacious, making our visitors feel at ease and ease in our house.
3. The use of decorative lightings, such as a room lamp that is not dull and has a bright light, make our living room feel more spacious and appealing to the eye.
4. Selecting a sofa that matches the living room’s size; the sofa must be built to meet our needs, rather than measuring the width and length of the living room.
5. space must be clean and fragrant; this is the most important aspect of making our living room feel relaxed.
Source : https://www.homeshabby.com/2020/07/5-magic-way-to-design-small-living-room